Martin Wyrwich (Founder and Developer)
My interests include the study of philosophy. It helps me to develop a search strategy when I can’t find a good answer. I worked for more than 10 years in management consulting as a project designer in the fields of education and advanced technology. The topic “Development & Change” has been the focus of my work since 2010:
- “Innovation-Coaching” (Organizational development through awareness development)
- „Theory U: Leading from the future”
- „Design Thinking“
- In the course of my Montessori diploma course I was allowed to learn from a person who in my opinion was the most gifted pedagogue of all times. Everything she was able to “find out” she had gleaned from the children themselves. The course was two things at once: affirmation and inspiration.
- I have been serving as a member of the Berlin/Brandenburg Montessori Regional Association advisory council since June 2022.
Since 2013, I have been working on the development of a pedagogy for mathematics that focuses on the development of the child’s personality. Two brands have been created in line with the two target groups:
- Zaubermathe is aimed at parents and children. Healing and personal development are the primary emphasis.,
- My other webpage “Fraktales Lernen„ addresses the topics of school and politics.
Jamila Tressel (Co-Creation)
I am Jamila Tressel, am 22 years old and have been active in education transformation for 10 years. When I was 14, I wrote my first book, “Wie wir Schule machen – lernen wie es uns gefällt” (“How we would do school – learning in ways we like”), with which we schoolgirls publicly intervened in the education debate. Since then, I have been on the road as a trained coach, speaker and trainer at numerous conferences and congresses. My main emphases were the topics of education and personal development and I sought to demonstrate with suggestions, options and lived examples how school and learning can be approached completely differently and even be really fun.